By using or visiting the ReadyReplay website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. As we continue to improve our service, add new services, and implement new features to the RapidRecorder Software and ReadyReplay website, ReadyReplay may modify or revise the Terms of Service and Privacy Policies, and you consent to be bound by these modifications and revisions. In the event that the terms of service is revised, we will notify you through the email address you provided upon sign-up.
Payment and Refunds Terms
- A valid credit card is required for payment. Users are not required to provide a credit card number.
- All purchases are final and no refunds will be provided once content has been delivered to the user.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your user account. Account cancellation may be requested through support and will be addressed within 3–5 business days. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for such requests
- Upon cancellation of your user account, all of your Content will be immediately unavailable on the ReadyReplay website to you or any other members with whom you have shared your video. ReadyReplay is not liable for any lost content due to a cancellation of your account. Any un-purchased highlights on the site associated with your content will also be removed.
- ReadyReplay, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other ReadyReplay service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. ReadyReplay reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- ReadyReplay reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- ReadyReplay shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of Content on the Service. “Content” includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Service. The Service includes all aspects of ReadyReplay, including but not limited to all products, software and services offered via the ReadyReplay website and software.
- All content posted on the Service must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- ReadyReplay reserves the right to remove any content we deem inappropriate, offensive, or that does not comply with our Terms of Service.
- We reserve the right to publish, share or advertise on any Content hosted on the ReadyReplay website and have full authority to display the user associated with generating that highlight.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You understand that ReadyReplay uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, ReadyReplay, or any other ReadyReplay service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by ReadyReplay.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any ReadyReplay customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- Users retain full liability for the content upload to the ReadyReplay website. ReadyReplay is not liable for any content uploaded by our customers that might be deemed offensive or inappropriate.
- ReadyReplay does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that ReadyReplay shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if ReadyReplay has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of ReadyReplay to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and ReadyReplay and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and ReadyReplay (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support@ReadyReplay.com